Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wonderful, Amazing, What? Companions

My friends, there are many words that I can think of to describe them but the first few that come to mind are unique and odd. We are all different but alike if that makes any since at all. I can always count on my friends to be there for me and help me. Most of all though I can count on them for a good time. We have all known each other for different amounts of time, but that does not stop us from having fun or hold us back. All of my friends are pretty much as different as can be now that I really think about it. I mean we all have different hobbies, likes/dislikes, interests, abilities, and all but we all go together like a puzzle. Each one of us are part of a whole. Now of course these are only a few of my MANY friends, but you can still get the idea. Gabby is my creative technology wizard friend. She can do just about anything and I am not even exaggerating. Then there's me the one that tries to keep the peace between are rambunctious group. Sarah is . Next, is Amanda she is my second blondest and most hilarious friend who is always there to listen. Becky, where do I begin, she is not only the new member of our group but also the most random person ever. We change so many topics in the thirty minutes of lunch that it is crazy. Jessica Cox is of course the trickster in my life, but more than that she is like a brick wall or pillar to help keep me stable. My best and oldest friend Lyndsey is my not only my threshold guardian, but also the one who keeps me grounded. She brings me back to reality whenever I'm on my own little planet. Last, but most certainly not least is Jasmine. Well she actually beat me in sarcasm, and if you know me I am very sarcastic.

Even though this is just only a small description of a few of my friends you can still see what I mean by what unique group we are. These friends are just a few of many that I love and care about. I know my friends will always be there for me and try there best to help me in a situation. My companions are truly, amazingly, wonderful people.


No comments:

Post a Comment