Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jessica, My Tricky Trickster

My trickster in life is my very crazy best friend, Jessica Cox! She has always been there for me to cheer me up whenever I am sad or just need a laugh, and no matter what it works. There are also times, however, that should be serious and where I need to focus on a project or something that just joking becomes distracting. We could just be sitting there doing our work the one of us would look at the other in a funny or weird way an we would crack up, then never get back on track again. Just the other day we were sitting in choir and I was trying to finish some homework that was do later that day. Then, all of the sudden I looked up for something and Jessica is acting like she's hiding from me behind one of our other friends, so I start playing along and we are cracking up. Then I crept up behind one of them and she starts rolling on the floor laughing and there was no way what so ever that I was going to finish my homework in that class.

Besides the bad distracting she does she can also just take a bad day and turn it upside down and make it a good day. Even if we are not together I can just text her or look back on a day we spent together laughing. One day our eighth grade year we had a "problem" and I was so upset. The next day we came back I thought she would hate me but we ended up laughing about it. We have had so many good times and adventures together and many more to come. She makes me laugh and distracts me at the same time which is why she is my trickster.

No comments:

Post a Comment