Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Acadimics


Everyone has bridges that they will cross in their life. My bridges I have crossed academically. Surprisingly and thankfully I succeed and do better in school every year. When I was younger I used to get mad at myself for not doing well in school even though I would make A's and B's every year, for the most part. With the exception of, probably only, fifth I have been an A and B student throughout elementary and middle school, which is good. But for me it was and is not good enough I want to do my best, which I know is making all A's in school. This year I met my goal of receiving all A's on my report card and was even in an advanced class. I realized though that making A's all of the time can be a lot of hard work and pressure. But to over come something or cross a bridge we must put forth the effort. Not fifty percent, at least one-hundred percent, but me I will always try to give a hundred and ten percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment