Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lover/Unbalanced Hero



I am a hero as a lover because of my love for my family, friends, singing, and God. I am very close to my family and love them so much, they support me with any and everything I set my mind to. I also do the same for them. Some believe that I hate my brother with a passion, but that is the total opposite of how I feel. If I hated my brother he would receive NOTHING from me (no support, no presents, nothing), and not have my complete and total support for him with baseball. I love ALL of my family very much and I have a massively huge family, so that is a lot. Then, there is also my many friends that I love to death and always will. Some of them I have known since my first breath and others I am still making. No matter how long we have known each other, it doesn't matter, I still love them and hope they do well in life.

Not only do I love my family and friends, but I also LOVE to sing. I could sing all day every day, which is why I am in choir. I have been singing ever since I can remember and have been in choir since about the fourth grade. For me choir is my passion just like baseball is for my brother and all of his friends. Even though sometimes I may be tired or don't feel like singing in practice I am still going to because it makes me better at what I love. On top of all of these things I also have an immensely huge love for God. He created me, protects me, and loves me and everyone else. I know I can always count on him to hear my prayers and listen to me all of the time.

But, despite all of this I am also an unbalanced hero. I am extremely shy, like I hide behind anything really. Whether it's my makeup, hair, clothes, personality, or whatever it's not always the real me. I am un balanced by jumping back and forth between the real me and the person I hide behind, sometimes it has me so confused and thrown off. Though I don't sound like much of a hero, I am because I do love and care about others and what happens to them. I will always be there for them and they will always be there for me no matter what and that, in my opinion, not only make a good friend but a true hero. Just care about others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment